Friday, December 6, 2013

A Little Bit Of Christmas..






I was looking around at stuff on the internet a few days ago and came across THIS and fell in LOVE!!! I LOVE Neutral Christmas decor and I LOVE book paper crafts so I was just drooling over this beautiful sleigh!!


Unfortunately I don't have a  Sizzix Big Shot or any other die cutting machine as far as that goes....

Well...., during the week I was at one of my favorite thrift stores when I came across this little prim rusty sleigh and I thought of the die cut sleigh I saw online and those adorable little book paper wrapped gifts and I knew I had to have it! so I grabbed it and headed home to try my best to make my own little version of that adorable sleigh.... 


 So This is what I came up with!! I LOVE it!!!I enjoyed making these little book paper wrapped gift boxes so much!! I think they are so cute! Especially the teeny tiny little tags! So sweet!! I want to make more! lol

 I don't have a beautiful reindeer to display with it yet but I am just thrilled with the way it turned out!!  I might add a few more little touch's to it, I'm still playing around with it... Just thought I would share it ....

 I still need to put my tree up, things have been pretty hectic around here lately and I haven't had time.... I didn't even get a chance to get the sweet little angel dolls I made for my shop up yet... I might put them up in a couple days anyway even though it is kinda late...


I'm linked up with:~  Be Inspired at Common Ground!

Have a great weekend,
Pattie

2 comments:

  1. the bitty wrapped packages are so sweet, pattie! have fun decorating your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute...love your rusty sleigh and little packages :)

    ReplyDelete