Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Etsy Shop Is Open!

 My Etsy Shop Is finally open!! I only have the 3 peat pot Easter baskets in it for now but I am still working on some other items! This is so exciting for me! I love sewing and having a little Etsy shop!!
 These are my very first peat pots ever and I can see why they are so addicting!! I love making them!!
I had so much fun creating them! I am still finishing up 3 more peat pots (neutral colors, My favorite!!) that I will put up on Tuesday! 
Hope you enjoyed seeing my little peat pot/bunny baskets!

Have a blessed day!
Pattie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Pattie,
    your peat pot bunnies are the cutest!
    Smiles, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable, and I love the creative way that you used the paint chips!

    ReplyDelete