Monday, August 5, 2013

More Of My Yard Sale Finds


Here are a few more of the vintage goodies I found at the local yard sales this past week! ( there's still more but I will share on another day) I'm so excited!!! I usually don't find this many vintage items all in the same week!!        

This first photo is a bunch of vintage trims and a lace dresser scarf. 


So thrilled with all these lace trims!! I want to make some vintage-y looking angels for my Christmas tree and maybe some for my Etsy shop this year so i've been looking around for some vintage pretties to use on them but I'm still working on that idea.... I made a couple of tester doll bodies but I'm not totally happy with them yet.....

I also found some vintage crochet doilies, dresser scarfs  and hankies (always love that!!)


This is the first time I am posting to my blog from my iPhone and photos are not posting in the right direction ( they're sideways ) I'll have to figure that out...Ugh. 

I got these 2 trays full of vintage buttons for $3!!! (So happy!!!) Love vintage buttons!!! 

I washed them and they are drying on trays outside ( I can't stand the smell of WET vintage buttons!)


I still have more awesome vintage yard sale finds to share with you but I'll save those things for another post!
Hope you enjoyed seeing all my yard sale goodies!!

Have a blessed day,
Pattie xo

3 comments:

  1. Great finds, Pattie! I sure love your lace treasures and the white and creamy buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! what wonderful finds- such huge amount of beautiful laces and buttons,
    you surely have been a lucky lady, dear Pattie!!
    xo, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh-aaahhhh...I see lots of creating in your future :)

    ReplyDelete